In order to provide you with the best possible support in customs clearance, you will need a few documents.
- Commercial invoice
After the booking process, we will send you a template for a customs-compliant commercial invoice. Including:
- Address of the exporter as well as seller (if different), buyer and consignee (if different).
- Description of goods with customs tariff number
- Number of packages (cardboard boxes, pallets etc.)
- Weight specification
- Delivery terms DAP
- Country of origin of the goods
- Export declaration
We also take care of the export declaration for you. We require the following information:
- Packing list (net/gross weight & number of packages)
- EORI number
All the information you need for successful customs clearance can be found here.